Our New Product Development (NPD) is structured around using the Philosophy of an “Engineering Factory”, translating into a robust Product Development Process controlled by meticulous Gate Reviews:
- In any factory on-time delivery of parts is critical to smooth running of operations.
- The same is true for an engineering factory, where quality parts (math data release, analysis results, formability results, proactive management, supplier selection, tool design, GD&T drawings etc.) must be delivered on time and with highest quality.
- A robust Product Development Process (PDP) can be viewed as a robust assembly line, where quality parts are delivered on time at each station (Gate).
This being a backdrop, we rely on well-established PDP tools to manage our programs, such as:
- Multi-function Team selection – CFT approach
- Design Best Practice
- Gate/Phase review process
- And more…